|Usability Testing for a smartphone application from Sep. 19 to Sep. 22 (Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul)
- Purpose: Evaluation of IOT (Internet of Things) mobile App usability
- Object: Foreigners from north America from 25 to 55 years old who have lived in Korea for less than 2 years and experienced in using mobile apps (Multi-media play etc.)
- Date: 2-hour interview // September 19 to 22, 2017
- Location: Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Reward: 140,000 won /
15,000 won upon recommendation
(After participants close all schedules)
- How to participate: Apply via e-mail (email@example.com)
If you send e-mail after fully filling out attached file in the order, we will contact you (Please be sure to write “Mobile app usability evaluation” in the title of e-mail)
- Contact: Yu Saehim (Chief in charge) (Tel 02-6011-8871)
Usability Testing for a smartphone application from Sep. 19 to Sep. 22 (Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul)
Usability Testing for a smartphone application (English version)
- When : September 19 to 22, 2017
- Where : Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Usability Testing and In-depth Interview : About 120 minutes
- Compensation : 140,000 KRW
If you are interested in this research, please send us(firstname.lastname@example.org) your information based on the below questions.
1 Full name
2 Gender (Male / female)
4 Phone number
6 Native language
7 How long have you been in Korea?
(Ex) : 18 months
8. Are you currently using a smartphone in Korea? (If yes, please answer No. 9 as well.)
9. Which phone do you use as the primary phone? Please select one between iOS phone and Android phone. And let us know the model name of the phone.
Android phone ( ) iOS Phone ( ) ETc ( )
Model Name :
10. Do you know any IoT services or devices which are available in Korea?
Please write all IoT services & devices down you know.
11. Please write all IoT services & devices you have some experience of usage.
12. When are you available between Sep. 19-22 for usability testing? Please check 'V' at all your available time. (The Test will take about 2 hours.)
9 / 19 9 / 20 9 / 21 9 / 22
10 : 00 ~ 12 : 00
13 : 00 ~ 15 : 00
15 : 00 ~ 17 : 00
17 : 00 ~ 19 : 00