|The Fall semester of 2019 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from Aug 31.
The National Gugak Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Aug. 31 - Nov. 23, Every Saturday, 13:30 - 15:20
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covers the whole course)
3. CLASSES OFFERED
- GAYAGEUM (zither with 12 strings)
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (fiddle with two strings)
- Duration: Aug. 1 - Aug. 31
- First come, first served
- Download application from below website and send it by email.
- Website: http://www.gugak.go.kr/site/main/index001?menuid=001&lang=en