Eden Valley Ski Resort engages to offer impeccable slops which will meet the international skiers and snowboarders expectations.
ㆍ Morning Pass 10:00-14:30
ㆍ Afternoon Pass 13:00-17:00
ㆍ Night Pass 19:00-23:00
ㆍ Late-Night Pass 21:00-25:00
ㆍDay Pass 10:00-17:00
ㆍAfternoon & Evening Pass 10:00-17:00
ㆍAfternoon & Night Pass 19:00-25:00
ㆍOne-time Ticket 09:30- (3 hours after admission)
ㆍ 5-hour Ticket (5 hours after ticketing)
NOTE*** Slope maintenance time (17:00-19:00)
● Deposit(￦500) is included in the price of Lift Pass.
Deposit refund subject to the return of Lift Pass to ticket office.
● Lift Pass cannot be reissued in case of loss or damage.
● Child is of 12 years and under.
● Operations may vary upon the weather.
● The usage time of "5H Lift Pass" is calculated when users purchase it.
● "Once Lift Pass" is valid for 3 hours since users pass ski gate.
HOW TO GET THERE:
1) Yangsang Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
Take a shuttle bus at E-Mart located in front of Exit 1.
2) From Seoul Nambu Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Yangsan Intercity Bus Terminal. From the bus terminal, go to Yangsang Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1. to take a shuttle bus.
* The fare for the shuttle bus is 3,000 won from Yangsan Station and 4,000 won from Busan.
* The minimum number is 7 people to operate the shuttle bus.
* Visitors taking the shuttle bus to the ski resort must make a reservation. A round-trip ticket is available for purchase on the site