O'ngo Food Communications is the place where you can experience traditional cooking.
- Food tours in Seoul
- The food capital of Korea: Jeonju food tour
- The seafood capital of Korea tours: Busan
Monday-Friday: 10:00 / 14:00
Saturday: 10:00 (Minimum number of participants: 5 people)
NOTE*** Please be informed that each class has a different time, which is also subject to change.
- Beginner cooking classes
- Intermediate cooking classes
- Advanced Culinary Training
- Saturday Cooking Course
- Team building cooking classes
- Food news programs
Cooking class: Up to 40 people
HOW TO GET THERE:
Take the local subway and get off at Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 4. Go straight 350m and turn left onto Samil-daero 30-gil Road. O'ngo Food Communications is located 70 m ahead on the right.