- Application Form & Resume (homepage download)
- Copy of Passport
- Diploma from the last school attended
- Certificate of Bank Deposit ($6,000+)
- Sponsor's reference(designated form)-only for some nations
- Copy of Sponsor's ID-only for some nations
-any certificate which proves Sponsor's income-only for some nations(ex-proof of employment, business license)
1. Level 1- Beginner 1
- Learn Korean alphabet, basic self- introduction sentences, food ordering and daily life related phrases.
2. Level 2- Beginner 2
- Learn daily used phrases useful when making suggestions and requests.
3. Level 3: Intermediate 1
- learn expressions which will help to improve the learners' vocabulary
- learn reported speech
4. Level 4: Intermediate 2
- learn how to explain or describe daily life situations
5. Level 5: Advanced 1
- learn how to make essays related to advertisement, classifications etc
- extend one's knowledge in respect to today's society situation.
6. Level 6: Advanced 2
- Learn how to debate from both pro and con perspective