|Name||Yonsei Foreign Language Institute|
|Job Term||Part time|
|Visa Requirement||E-2 Foreign language instructor|
|Wage||40,000 won per hour|
|Specification||Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for a part-time instructor positions to teach in FLI’s Everyday Conversation English Program. FLI has over 40 years of experience in educating university students, corporate employee and general public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Part-time English Instructor at our Sinchon Campus
Start Date: February 1st (10 week program) and February 15th (20 week program)
1. Native speakers of English with a Bachelor’s Degree
2. A minimum of 3 years adult teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3. Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
1. Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2. Master’s Degree in related field given preference.
3. Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues.
Key Working Conditions:
1. Teaching Hours: 7.5 hours/week (classes taught Monday/Tuesday/Thursday, 7:00pm-9:30pm)
2. Base Salary: 40,000 won per hour
3. Contract Duration: 10 weeks or 20 weeks
*Send CV (with a recent photo included) to the Academic Coordinator, email@example.com
**Please send only relevant documents